Handling Upset Customers Online Course
Learning how to handle upset customers with empathy, confidence and professionalism is vital to calm the upset customer, resolve the issues to everyone’s satisfaction, and reduce your own stress responses to confrontation.
Handling Upset Customers Online Training Course
In this self-study online training course you will discover the skills and techniques needed to manage confrontational situations with upset customers, defuse any anger and make the customer feel heard and validated.
By working through this course you will:
· Understand why customers complain
· Identify and manage the upset customer’s needs
· Discover how to calm an upset customer
· Recognise and manage your own responses to the conflict situation
· Learn how to communicate and connect with an upset customer
· Be able to take the learning from each confrontation for both yourself and your company
We also share techniques to help you:
· Find mutually satisfactory resolutions to the problem
· Handle aggressive and threatening customers who overstep the line
· Restore damaged customer relationships
At the end of the course, you will be invited to complete an assessment to check your understanding of the course content.
Please note: Within 24 hours of your purchase you will be sent the enrolment log-in details by email to activate your course.
Each learner enrolled will have access to the course for 12 months.