Confident Telephone Handling Online Course
It is important to every business that incoming telephone calls are answered promptly and professionally.
The caller may be a prospect making enquiries, an existing customer with a query or complaint, or a cold caller trying to make a sale. While these situations require different responses, they will all need to be handled confidently and professionally without causing offence.
Confident Telephone Handling Online Training Course
Working through this self-study online training course will give you the skills and understanding to build strong relationships with customers over the telephone and handle all other calls confidently.
You will discover:
· Basic telephone etiquette
· Overcoming the challenges of the telephone
· How to build personal connections on the telephone
· How to establish the caller’s needs and provide a first-call response
In addition, you will learn skills and techniques for:
· Managing silences
· Placing callers on hold and transferring calls
· Successful message taking
· Screen telephone callers without offence
· Closing the call
· Making follow up calls
At the end of the course, you will be invited to complete an assessment to check your understanding of the course content.
Please note: Within 24 hours of your purchase you will be sent the enrolment log-in details by email to activate your course.
Each learner enrolled will have access to the course for 12 months.