An Introduction to Customer Service Online Course
Customers are the lifeblood of all businesses and Customer Service is everyone’s responsibility. It doesn’t matter if you are the front-line staff who deal face-to-face with customers, or back-office staff who may handle packing or accounts.
Every member of staff can make or break a customer relationship.
An Introduction to Customer Service Online Training Course
Working through this self-study online training course will provide you with a deeper understanding of what Customer Service is. It will help you to develop the skills and behaviours for delivering a first-class customer experience, whatever your role.
By working through this course you will:
· Understand the principles of Customer Service
· Identify how good Customer Service is vital to the success of the business
· Know how to build successful relationships with customers and colleagues
· Develop effective listening and questioning skills
· Know how to add value and make a difference to customers
· Gain skills and techniques to deliver outstanding Customer Service at all times
At the end of the course, you will be invited to complete an assessment to check your understanding of the course content.
Please note: Within 24 hours of your purchase you will be sent the enrolment log-in details by email to activate your course.
Each learner enrolled will have access to the course for 12 months.