An Introduction to Customer Service
Customers are the lifeblood of all businesses and Customer Service is everyone’s responsibility. It doesn’t matter if you are the front-line staff who deal face-to-face with customers, or back-office staff who may handle packing or accounts.
Every member of staff can make or break a customer relationship.
An Introduction to Customer Service Training Manual
Working through this self-study training manual will provide you with a deeper understanding of what Customer Service is. It will help you to develop the skills and behaviours for delivering a first-class customer experience, whatever your role.
By working through this manual you will:
· Understand the principles of Customer Service
· Identify how good Customer Service is vital to the success of the business
· Know how to build successful relationships with customers and colleagues
· Develop effective listening and questioning skills
· Know how to add value and make a difference to customers
· Gain skills and techniques to deliver outstanding Customer Service at all times
An Introduction to Customer Service is available as a downloadable PDF.
PDF Product Details
File size: 1MB
Print Length: 23 Pages (A4)