4 Key Steps to Supporting Vulnerable Customers - London
This 1-day course will increase the awareness, capabilities and confidence of front-line staff in identifying and supporting customers who may be potentially vulnerable.
Date - Thursday 30th January 2020 9am – 4.30pm
Location - Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for everyone who interacts with customers on a regular basis whether in a face-to-face situation or via the telephone.
This includes front-line staff, customer service personnel, team leaders and specialist vulnerable customer team members.
~ Registration and welcome
~ Understanding vulnerability
~ Recognising vulnerability
~ Identifying needs
~ Adapting to needs
~ Plan of action, next steps and certification
Delegates will experience:
- Small group discussion to fully explore this sensitive topic
- Expert tips and experience shared by course director, Helen Pettifer
- Full course workbook
- Role-play and simulation exercises
- Personalised action plans to take learning back into the workplace
- Certificate of completion
- Light lunch and refreshments throughout the day
All delivered in a supportive, confidential and safe environment.
Please note: Places are limited to 16 delegates