Understanding Coronavirus Vulnerabilities Workshop
With the global outbreak of Covid-19, the scope of vulnerability has broadened and intensified.
A major percentage of the UK’s population are now facing challenging and life-changing circumstances.
Now, more than ever, consumer vulnerability must be an important and vital business topic to be focusing on.
This 90-minute workshop explores the broad and complex vulnerabilities affecting many individuals during the Coronavirus. It also covers key points that businesses need to be focusing on to ensure they are fully supporting both staff and customers.
During this workshop we will discuss:
- The financial impact on individuals now and moving forward
- The diverse physical challenges affecting many people
- The inevitable increase of emotional and mental health conditions
- The crucial role of communication
- What businesses must be doing now and in the future
Please note: Once you have registered, you will be emailed the Zoom meeting joining details.