Receptionist Training - Digital
The role of receptionist is one of the key roles in any business.
The receptionist is the first person visitors and callers interact with. This is the person who presents your company’s “first impression”.
They say “first impressions are lasting impressions”. Make sure your receptionist presents the professional and welcoming first impression you want to be remembered for.
The Role of the Receptionist Training Manual
In this self-study manual you will discover techniques and skills to ensure you deliver a professional and efficient receptionist service.
The course covers all the different aspects of the role of receptionist. It not only teaches you what to do but also includes questions to make you think about what you are learning and how it can be applied to your own particular organisation.
You will discover how to:
· Create a positive first impression of the company and yourself
· Develop a professional attitude
· Gain and share organisational knowledge
· Communicate clearly and positively
· Remain calm and professional in any situation
We also share techniques with you to help:
· Establish the customer’s needs
· Placing callers on hold and transferring calls
· Successful message taking
· Screen telephone callers without offence
· Handling difficult situations
· Building successful relationships with customers and colleagues
For accountability and to ensure you gain the most possible from the manual, your answers to the included questions can be shared with your line manager.
The Role of the Receptionist is available as a downloadable PDF.
PDF Product Details
File size: 1MB
Print Length: 36 Pages (A4)