Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
In a multicultural world, where our communities and workplaces are diverse, understanding and embracing EDI is not just a moral imperative but also a strategic advantage.
The course covers key concepts related to equality, diversity, and inclusion, exploring how they contribute to a more innovative and collaborative work atmosphere. Delegates will learn practical strategies for promoting inclusivity, addressing unconscious biases, and creating environments that support equal opportunities for everyone.
Delegates will have the opportunity to reflect, share good practices and participate in course activities and case study discussions.
Benefits to your organisation.
Investing in vulnerable customer training for staff not only aligns with ethical, legal and regulatory principles, but also contributes to the overall success, reputation, and sustainability of the organisation in the long run.
- Prioritising and promoting EDI helps to attract and retain a diverse pool of talented individuals
- EDI training helps employees recognise and address unconscious biases, fostering a more equitable and fairer workplace
- A diverse and inclusive work environment fosters creativity and innovation, leading to increased productivity as employees bring a variety of perspectives and ideas to the table
- A diverse workforce can better understand and connect with a diverse customer base, leading to improved market insights and customer relations
- EDI training helps organisations stay compliant with laws and regulations related to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, reducing legal risks
- Understand the key concepts related to EDI, including definitions, terminology and legal and social responsibility
- Recognise the behaviours and impacts of unconscious bias
- Understand the importance of a multi-generational and diverse workforce
- Identify the benefits of creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
At a glance.
This 1-day training course is designed to foster a culture of understanding and appreciation for the diverse perspectives and backgrounds that individuals bring to the workplace.
Who should attend?
- Customer-facing staff
- Vulnerability Champions and leads
- HR staff
- Team Leaders
- Senior Leaders